Updated for all teen and young adult summer programming through September 30, 2021.
The IMAGE Center is acting to keep staff and consumers safe to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Here’s how we’re doing our part:
- Follow our Leaders. We follow all State guidance related to education-based activities, including reopening actions and face covering requirements on the State of Maryland for reopening advisements and Governor’s orders.
- Flexible scheduling. All activities will operate on a hybrid schedule, offering both virtual and in-person learning opportunities.
- Reduce contamination risk. Food and water will NOT be provided during programming at this time.
Before you join us in person, please:
- Monitor your health and interactions. Join us online instead if you have:
- Cough, shortness of breath, fever, or any other symptoms of COVID-19.
- Recent exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Prepare and pack. Bring a backpack with items you will need for the duration of the program including: water, a snack, beach towel, sunscreen and writing or communication device. FOOD AND WATER WILL NOT BE PROVIDED.
- Mask up. All non-vaccinated participants and family members, please wear a mask during check-in, program transitions, and checkout. IMAGE Center staff will advise when there is an option to remove masks for outdoor programs.
- Take precaution. Hand sanitation will be provided for check-in, transitions and check-out.
- Respect personal space. Activities will be designed with respect for social distancing and mindful spacing.
- Talk about it. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.