- Bridges Technical Assistance Center
- Benefits to Work Counseling
- Healthy Happy Homes
- Independent Living
- Innovation by Engineers & Medical Professionals
- Maryland Accessible Telecommunications (MAT)
- Out & About Program
- Teens and Young Adults
- What I Wish For My Child
- Veterans Directed Care
Healthy, Happy Homes (HHH) is a grant program in Harford County made possible through a collaboration between Harford County Health Department (HCHD), The Image Center of Maryland, and The Right Turn Rehabilitation Services.
The Healthy, Happy Homes (HHH) grant was implemented to assist seniors in Harford County in aging comfortably and safely in their homes. This grant program will provide limited home modifications that are aimed at promoting aging in place, reducing fall risk, and decreasing the housing cost burden.
HHH Program Requirements
- Must be a Harford County resident
- Must own the property
- Must be at least 62 years of age
- Must have homeowners insurance
- Must meet income requirements
Household size maximum income for Harford County
1 person $62,600
2 people $71,550
3 people $80,500
4 people $89,400
5 people $96,600
Meet these requirements?
Send in a form:
Download an application to the Healthy, Happy Homes grant program (PDF).
Apply on the site:
Kimberly Proutt, RN, Program Director
Cell phone: 443-686-8006
Cell phone: 410-205-5314