Join us for our annual gathering of SOLUTIONS 2022, in-person or live stream, as we celebrate 40 years of excellence and empowerment in service to people with disabilities.
Friday, April 29, 2022 from 5:30 to 8:30 pm
at The Vollmer Center at Cylburn Arboretum
4915 Greenspring Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21209
For additional information email email@example.com or call 443-320-4007.
- VME Founder & Retired Mechanical Engineer – John Staehlin
- “Image Peer Mentor of the Year” – Ciara Gentry
- “Image VME – Alumnus of the Year” – Alex Levanduski (UMBC – Unique’s Trike pictured)
- “Image VME – Project of the Year”-Jacob’s Therapeutic Swing – University of MD Team & VME Alums: Jacob Hogan*; Sabrina Johnson*, Seungbin Kim, Danielle Lawthorn, Ellenor Smethurst*, Mike Zimmerman; Professor: Dr. Vincent Nguyen; Volunteer Engineer: Steve Bailey
- “Image Community Partner of the Year” – The League for People with Disabilities, Inc.
- “Image VME Volunteer of the Year” – Dr. Neil Rothman, Ph.D (Stevenson University)