Request Our Help
Solutions: Activities for Daily Living
Meet Rhonda: She requested a customized 3D-printed toothbrush holder and travelling kit so she does not have to depend on a caregiver to brush her teeth.
Other daily living solutions could include:
- Dressing assists
- Toileting needs
- Wheelchair transfer
- Hand assist
- Bathing assist
Bed and crib solutions
Meet Rachel: We designed a specialized crib for her with frontload access so she can care for her newborn while in a wheelchair.
Other bed/crib solutions could include:
- Specialized bed for children with autism
- Cribs for parents with shortened limbs
- Unique Bed solutions
Musical Instrument Solutions
Meet Rob: He’s a rock & roll artist/musician who wanted to play guitar again after a C4 spinal cord injury.
- Adaptive trumpets for children with cleft palate
- Adaptive guitars for people with Parkinson’s Disease
- Adaptive trombone for people who were in accidents and want to play again
Meet Terrence: With a push of a button on his wheelchair arm, Terrence can catapult the ball and play wheelchair lacrosse.
Other sports solutions:
- Adaptive fishing rods
- Sensory basketball for blind children
- Specialized bikes that require customizations beyond our Bike Clinics
- Customized treadmills for little people
- Swing sets for children with seizures
- Baseball gloves and bats for children in wheelchairs
Walker/Cane Adaptation & Solutions
Meet Ken who has Cerebral palsy and needed specialized “feet” on his 4-pronged cane (accompanied by PT Denise Arnett).
* Equipment under warranty cannot be adapted without voiding the warranty
email@example.com or call 443-320-4007