- Benefits to Work Counseling
- Healthy Happy Homes
- Independent Living
- Innovation by Engineers & Medical Professionals
- Maryland Accessible Telecommunications (MAT)
- Out & About Program
- Teens and Young Adults
- What I Wish For My Child
- Veterans Directed Care
There’s a misconception that you cannot work while receiving benefits, or you’ll lose them. Our Benefits Counseling personnel provide information and resources to people who want to work and understand how their benefits from Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and state benefits can be affected.
We encourage you to check out these general links for information on how working can affect benefits:
- SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance) Work Incentives
- SSI (Supplemental Security Income) Work Incentives
- Ticket to Work
- Employed Individuals with Disabilities (EID), Medicaid Buy-In Program for working adults with disabilities
We also contract with the Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS) to provide intensive benefits counseling to consumers. If you are a DORS customer and are interested in getting a referral, speak to your Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor.
To learn more about Benefits to Work Counseling, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 410-982-6311.