- Bridges Technical Assistance Center
- Benefits to Work Counseling
- Healthy Happy Homes
- Independent Living
- Innovation by Engineers & Medical Professionals
- Maryland Accessible Telecommunications (MAT)
- Out & About Program
- Teens and Young Adults
- What I Wish For My Child
- Veterans Directed Care
We are always here for you!
Call, text, send an email, even reach out by carrier pigeon (braille or print!). We look forward to helping you—we just need you to ask!
Whether you need an answer to a quick question, lengthy research, or anything in between.
We’re also eager to set up meetings and webinars – please tell us how we can serve you!
- Accessible Helpdesk webform
- Email: email@example.com
- Text or Leave a voice mail message: (410) 357-1546.
- Send us a message through our Facebook page.